MNEMONICS – A Memory Sharpen Program
How long will you take to memorize the below list of 30 items, that too exactly in the same order ?
1. Pen 2. Laptop 3. Phone 4. Water 5. Board 6. Tea 7. Certificate 8. Chair 9. Printer 10. Glass 11. Sofa 12. Bottle 13. Charger 14. Books 15. Remote 16. Bag 17. Paper 18. Pillow 19. File 20. Wire 21. Picture 22. Coat 23. Bulb 24. Table 25. Door 26. Key 27. Shoes 28. Shirt 29. CD 30. Scissor
What about memorizing the same list in Reverse Order also ?
What about memorizing the same list in Random Order also ?
A Trained Brain can memorize the Forward order, Reverse order & Random order of above the list in just 3 minutes.
How long will you take to memorize the below mentioned 50 digit no. ?
2 6 6 5 6 4 6 6 7 8 5 6 1 3 4 8 7 5 5 6 4 7 5 6 4 5 3 2 4 4 2 1 5 6 4 5 3 2 1 3 2 4 6 4 5 3 1 8 6 7
What about memorizing the same 50 digit no. in Reverse Order also?
A Trained Brain can memorize the Forward order and Reverse order of the above mentioned 50 digit no. in just 3 minutes.
Mnemonics is a Science as well as art to Memorize what you read or study.
How Mnemonics Helps in Studies
Memory plays an important role in the life of every student and professional.
Most of the exams in India are not based on what have you understood but on what you remember. Most students study hard but don’t get the desired results.
With Mnemonics, Study Less, Score More !
- More than 12,000 students commit suicide in India every year
- More than 80% students are under stress due to studies
- More than 4 Lakh students appear for JEE-IIT but only 2% crack it
- More than 2.5 Lakh students appear for CAT every year but only 2% crack it.
- Crack IAS, NDA, CA, Banking and many such competitivie exams.
- Mnemonics is a blessing in disguise for all the students and professionals.
- Train your Brain and Sharpen your Memory
Key Benefits of Mnemonics
- Study less, Score More
- Top Your School/College
- Crack Your Entrance Exam
- Memorize a list of 100 items
- Memorize Long answers
- Memorize Maths Formulae
- Memorize account/economics Formulae
- Live Stress free Life
- Memorize Periodic Table
- Memorizing History dates
- Memorizing Long digit Numbers
- Memorizing faces & Names
- Memorizing All sections of IPC
- Memorizing all Sections of Taxation
- Memorizing Your Appointments
- Sharpen Your brain
Who Should Attend ?
Memory plays a very important role in the life of every student. Unfortunately, our education system doesn’t judge us on the basis of our understanding but on the basis of how much we remember and write down in exams.
So, who should attend Mnemonics Workshop ?
- IIT- Aspirants
- CAT- Aspirants
- CS- Aspirants
- Board Appearing Students